DID SCOTT ALLEN DAMICO CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Scott Damico Formerly With Pruco Securities, Capital One Investing And Capital One Investment Services Has 7 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Scott Damico formerly with Pruco Securities?
Scott Damico (CRD #6065781) who was formerly registered with Pruco Securities and located in Irving, Texas is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Pruco Securities, Scott Damico was associated with Capital One Investing, Capital One Investment Services and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Scott Damico Customer Complaints
Scott Damico has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about. Six of Scott Damico’s 7 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. One of Scott Damico’s customers’ complaints was denied and, to date, the customer has not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Scott Damico
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- The client alleged Scott Damico told him the account principal would not fluctuate and the investment had a guaranteed 3% interest rate.
- The client claimed Scott Damico allegedly told her the principal was protected and her interest rate was fixed at 3%.
- The client claimed Scott Damico allegedly told him his principal was protected and his interest rate was fixed at 3%.
- The customer alleged Scott Damico recommended he purchase an investment outside of his relationship with COFI and the investment did not provide the expected rate of return.
- The customer alleged she was guaranteed 3% return on her investment by Scott Damico.
- The customer alleged that he was told by Scott Damico that his investment was principal protected and would receive a guaranteed rate of return of 3%.
- The customer alleged Scott Damico misrepresented the liquidity, the fees and the rate of return of the investment.
Scott Damico Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Scott Damico did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Scott Damico at Pruco Securities, Capital One Investing, and Capital One Investment Services on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Scott Damico has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Pruco Securities, Capital One Investing, and Capital One Investment Services also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Pruco Securities Due To Scott Damico
If you have questions about Pruco Securities, Capital One Investing, Capital One Investment Services, and/or Scott Damico and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.