Welcome to Robert Pearce’s Video FAQ Library. Please click the links below to view a video of interest. For your convenience, we’ve include a text transcript to accompany each video. If you have any questions about your situation, please schedule a free consultation with Robert online or by calling (561) 338-0037.
- What is your experience with FINRA arbitrations?
- Why should I hire you to represent me in a FINRA arbitration?
- Why do I have to go to a FINRA arbitration to resolve my stockbroker dispute?
- What are a stockbroker’s duties and responsibilities to investors?
- What are the different types of stockbroker misconduct?
- What type of investments and strategies are frequently the subject of stockbroker fraud?
- Can I sue my stockbroker?
- Can investors win FINRA arbitrations?
- What kind of stockbroker fraud cases are you working on today?
- What kind of remedies are available to investors who win FINRA arbitrations?
- What are the different stages of a FINRA investigation and disciplinary proceeding?
- What is a FINRA 8210 letter?
- What is an OTR examination?
- How can I protect my CRD or my BrokerCheck record?
- Can I file a Form U-5 Defamation claim?
- How do I clean up my CRD or BrokerCheck record?
- What is an AWC?
- What is the protocol for recruiting brokers?
- How can I avoid repaying my up-front signing bonus?
- What are stockbroker raiding cases?