DID MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER VENTURINO CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Michael Venturino Formerly With Spartan Capital Securities, LLC and Trident Partners Ltd. Has 16 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Michael Venturino Customer Complaints
Michael Venturino has been the subject of 16 customer complaints that we know about to recover investment losses. Eleven of the customer complaints were settled by Michael Venturino’s employers in favor of the investors. Four of the customer complaints were denied and, to date, no further action has been taken. There is currently one arbitration proceeding that is pending against his former employer, Trident Partners, Ltd. for his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Michael Venturino
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Suitability, churning, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, unauthorized trading, negligence, misrepresentation, and omission of facts.
- Excessive markups or commissions.
- Churning, excessive trading, excessive markups or commissions.
- Unsuitable transactions, excessive trading and churning.
- Churning, unsuitable transactions, and misrepresentation.
- Unsuitability, unauthorized trading, churning, violations of federal and state securities laws, common law fraud, gross negligence, and breach of contract.
- Excessive activity, unauthorized trading, and breach of fiduciary duty. Unauthorized trading. Unsuitable investments and a high pressure sales tactics.
- Breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, unsuitable investments, churning, and breach of contract.
- Fraud and misrepresentation.
Michael Venturino Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Michael Venturino did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Michael Venturino at Spartan Capital Securities, LLC and Trident Partners Ltd. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Michael Venturino has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Spartan Capital Securities, LLC and Trident Partners Ltd. also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Spartan Capital Securities, LLC Due To Michael Venturino
If you have questions about Spartan Capital Securities, LLC, Trident Partners Ltd. and/or Michael Venturino and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.