DID MARK SAM KOLTA CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Mark Kolta Formerly With Worden Capital Management LLC and Aegis Capital Corp. Has 28 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Mark Kolta Customer Complaints
Mark Kolta has been the subject of 28 customer complaints that we know about to recover investment losses. Twenty-four of the customer complaints have been settled by Mark Kolta’s former employers in favor of the investors. Only 2 of the customer complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There are 2 pending FINRA arbitration proceedings for his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Mark Kolta
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Overconcentration and unsuitable investments in American Realty Capital New York City REIT.
- Accounts were invested and unsuitable and illiquid REITs.
- Suitability related to real estate investments. Unsuitable investment recommendations, breach of fiduciary duty, and negligence related to variable annuity contracts and REITs.
- Fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, and breach of contract.
- Material misrepresentations and omissions, violation of FINRA rules and unsuitable investment recommendations involving REITs and other private placements.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations resulting in overconcentration of their accounts and annuities and alternative investments.
Mark Kolta Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Mark Kolta did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Mark Kolta at Worden Capital Management LLC and Aegis Capital Corp. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Mark Kolta has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Worden Capital Management LLC and Aegis Capital Corp. also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Worden Capital Management LLC Due To Mark Kolta
If you have questions about Worden Capital Management LLC, Aegis Capital Corp. and/or Mark Kolta and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.