DID KEITH LAWTON JAMES CONNOLLY CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Keith Connolly Formerly With Aegis Capital And J.D. Nicholas & Associates Has 14 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Keith Connolly formerly with Aegis Capital?
Keith Connolly (CRD #2667382) who was formerly registered with Aegis Capital and located in Melville, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Aegis Capital, Keith Connolly was associated with J.D. Nicholas & Associates and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Keith Connolly Customer Complaints
Keith Connolly has been the subject of 13 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. One arbitration award was entered against Vision Securities for Keith Connolly’s alleged misconduct causing investors losses. Eight of Keith Connolly’s 14 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Four of Keith Connolly’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Aegis Capital for investment losses caused by Keith Connolly’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Keith Connolly
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Alleged claims involve Keith Connolly’s churning, negligence, unsuitability, overconcentration, and failure to supervise.
- Claimant brought arbitration to recover losses incurred as a result of respondents’ alleged failure to adhere to their basic duties when opening, administering and supervising claimant’s brokerage accounts and Keith Connolly.
- Client claims one unauthorized trade allegedly by Keith Connolly.
- Client alleged unauthorized trading by Keith Connolly.
- Client is seeking to recoup all damages sustained from the mismanagement and control over his account, regarding unauthorized transactions, margin churning, omission of facts by Keith Connolly.
- Keith Connolly’s client alleged excessive commissions.
- Client alleged market losses attributed to active trading by Keith Connolly.
- Unauthorized trading allegedly by Keith Connolly.
- Keith Connolly’s alleged unauthorized trades, poor performance, suitability, failure to follow instructions, excessive commissions.
- Keith Connolly’s alleged unauthorized trades.
- Keith Connolly’s alleged unauthorized trading.
- Keith Connolly’s alleged unsuitable investment recommendations.
Keith Connolly Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Keith Connolly did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Keith Connolly at Aegis Capital and J.D. Nicholas & Associates on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Keith Connolly has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Aegis Capital and J.D. Nicholas & Associates also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Aegis Capital Due To Keith Connolly
If you have questions about Aegis Capital, J.D. Nicholas & Associates, and/or Keith Connolly and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.