| Read Time: 2 minutes | Grove Point Investments Complaints |


John Tweardy, Jr. Formerly With H. Beck, Inc. Has 2 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct

Who is John Tweardy, Jr. formerly with H. Beck, Inc.?

John Tweardy, Jr.

John Tweardy, Jr. (CRD #1361757) who was formerly registered with H. Beck, Inc. and located in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to H. Beck, Inc., John Tweardy, Jr. was associated with other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.

Investment Losses? Let’s talk.

or, give us a ring at (800) 732-2889.

John Tweardy, Jr. Customer Complaints

John Tweardy, Jr. has been the subject of 2 customer complaints that we know about to recover investment losses. Both customer complaints were settled by H. Beck, Inc. in favor of the investors.

Allegations Against John Tweardy, Jr.

A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:

  • Misrepresentation of the risk associated with business development company investments.
  • Unsuitable recommendations of business development company investments.
  • Misrepresentation of REIT, variable annuity and business development company investments resulting in the settlement of over $1.25 million.

John Tweardy, Jr.  Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor

Of course, John Tweardy, Jr. did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of John Tweardy, Jr. at H. Beck, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether John Tweardy, Jr. has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at H. Beck, Inc. also raises questions about the brokerage firm’s supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.

Did You Lose Money Because of Broker Misconduct?

best investment fraud lawyers

If you have lost money due to negligence or fraud by a stockbroker or advisor, the easiest way to know if you have a case is to call our office at 800-732-2889. Our investment fraud attorneys will evaluate your claim for free and let you know if we can help you recover your losses.

Need Legal Help? Let’s talk.

or, give us a ring at 561-338-0037.

File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At H. Beck, Inc. Due To John Tweardy, Jr.

If you have questions about H. Beck, Inc. and/or John Tweardy, Jr. and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.

Author Photo

Robert Wayne Pearce

Robert Wayne Pearce of The Law Offices of Robert Wayne Pearce, P.A. has been a trial attorney for more than 40 years and has helped recover over $170 million dollars for his clients. During that time, he developed a well-respected and highly accomplished legal career representing investors and brokers in disputes with one another and the government and industry regulators. To speak with Attorney Pearce, call (800) 732-2889 or Contact Us online for a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION with Attorney Pearce about your case.

Rate this Post

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars