DID JEFFREY PAUL WEINER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Jeffrey Paul Weiner Currently with Pruco Securities, LLC Has 9 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Jeffrey P. Weiner with Pruco Securities, LLC?
Jeffrey Weiner (CRD #2476604) who is currently registered with Pruco Securities, LLC and located in New York, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Pruco Securities, LLC, Jeffrey Weiner was associated with MML Investors Services, LLC and MSI Financial Services, Inc. and 3 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Pruco Securities, LLC Broker Misconduct
In his career, Jeffrey Weiner has been the subject of 9 customer complaints that we know about, 3 of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. One of Jeffrey Weiner’s 9 customer complaints was settled in favor of investors. The other 8 complaints were denied and to date, the arbitration claims have not been filed.
Allegations Against Jeffrey Weiner
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- The customer alleged the representative misrepresented a variable life insurance policy he purchased.
- The complainant alleged that his former representative misrepresented his variable universal life insurance policy.
- The customer alleged that Jeffrey Weiner misrepresented his variable universal life insurance policy which was funded by the surrender of 2 other universal life insurance policies. The customer alleges he was not told about the surrender charge that was incurred at the time of the switch. Although it was not alleged, this customer may have been the victim of “twisting.”
- The customer alleged that the representative this letter with regard to the future premium costs of her variable universal life insurance policy.
- The customer alleged. The advisor did not fully disclose the premium payment requirements in connection with the variable universal life insurance policy.
- The customer alleged that Jeffrey Weiner did not explain the fact that premiums in connection with a variable life insurance policy could increase in the future.
- The client alleges that she was not advised about the surrender fees connection with her variable annuity.
Jeffrey Weiner Red Flags & Your Rights as An Investor
Of course, Jeffrey Weiner did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags that should put all current and former customers of Jeffrey Weinerat Pruco Securities, LLC, MML Investors Services, LLC and MSI Financial Services, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Jeffrey Weiner has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
A large number of customer complaints at MSI Financial Services, Inc. about Jeffrey Weiner also raises questions about its supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Pruco Securities, LLC, MML Investors, Services, Inc., and MSI Financial Services, Inc.
If you have questions about Pruco Securities, LLC, MML Investors Services, LLC, MSI Financial Services, Inc. and/or Jeffrey Weiner and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.