DID JEFFREY PAUL WEINER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Jeffrey Weiner Formerly With Pruco Securities, MML Investors Services And MSI Financial Services Has 10 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Jeffrey Weiner formerly with Pruco Securities?
Jeffrey Weiner (CRD #2476604) who was formerly registered with Pruco Securities and located in New York, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Pruco Securities, Jeffrey Weiner was associated with MML Investors Services, MSI Financial Services and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Jeffrey Weiner Customer Complaints
Jeffrey Weiner has been the subject of 10 customer complaints that we know about, four of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. One of Jeffrey Weiner’s 10 customer complaints was settled in favor of investors. Nine of Jeffrey Weiner’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Jeffrey Weiner
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged the sale of her variable annuity was misrepresented by Jeffrey Weiner as she was not informed of the surrender charges.
- Customer alleged Jeffrey Weiner did not fully disclose the premium payment requirements when a variable life insurance policy was purchased.
- Customer alleged Jeffrey Weiner misrepresented the features of a variable annuity purchased. Customer alleged damages for a waiver of the surrender penalty.
- Customer alleged Jeffrey Weiner misrepresented the variable life insurance policy she purchased.
- Customer alleged then when a variable life insurance policy was purchased from Jeffrey Weiner, Mr. Weiner did not explain premiums may need to be increased in the future.
- The complainant alleged that Jeffrey Weiner misrepresented the VUL policy issued. The complainant stated Mr. Weiner never told him, that he would be surrendering his Whole Policy by doing a 1035 exchange into the new VUL. The complainant is looking for a return of his cash value and all of the premiums paid.
- The complainant alleged that Jeffrey Weiner misrepresented the Variable Universal Life policy that was issued, which was funded by a 1035 exchanged of two Universal Life Policies. The complainant stated this resulted in a $5,000 surrender charge that he was never told about. The complainant would like the transaction reversed, and put back into his old policies, with the surrender charge re-credited to the policies.
- The complainant alleged that Jeffrey Weiner misrepresented his Variable Universal Life policy issued. The complainant would like his policy restored to its original standards.
- The customer alleged that Jeffrey Weiner misled her with regards to the future premium costs of her VUL policy, in order to earn a commission, when the solicitation occurred.
Jeffrey Weiner Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Jeffrey Weiner did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Jeffrey Weiner at Pruco Securities, MML Investors Services, and MSI Financial Services on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Jeffrey Weiner has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Pruco Securities, MML Investors Services, and MSI Financial Services also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Pruco Securities Due To Jeffrey Weiner
If you have questions about Pruco Securities, MML Investors Services, MSI Financial Services, and/or Jeffrey Weiner and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.