DID HAROLD WEBER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Harold Weber of Aegis Capital and Formerly with Wells Fargo Advisors Has 5 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Harold Weber of Aegis Capital?
Harold Weber (CRD #1047064) who is currently registered with Aegis Capitaland located in New York, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Prior to Aegis Capital, Harold Weber was associated with Wells Fargo Advisors and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Harold Weber Customer Complaints
Harold Weber has been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about. All five of Harold Weber’s customer complaints were settled in favor of investors.
Allegations Against Harold Weber
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleges Harold Weber over concentrated his retirement account in volatile and speculative penny stocks.
- The claimant alleges that upon transferring his accounts from Morgan Stanley to Wells Fargo Advisors, Harold Weber continued to make unsuitable investment recommendations and that he continued to misrepresent material facts about specific investments.
- Claimants alleged, inter alia, unsuitability with respect to investments made by Harold Weber.
- The clients allege excessive trading and allege investments made by Harold Weber were not suitable.
- The client claims misrepresentation and unsuitable investments in mutual fund securities allegedly committed by Harold Weber. Evolved into an arbitration whereas the representative is not named but is the subject. Arbitration: claimant alleges unsuitable investments were recommended to him.
Harold Weber Red Flags & Your Rights as An Investor
Of course, Harold Weber did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags that should put all current and former customers of Harold Weber at Aegis Capital and Wells Fargo Advisors on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Harold Weber has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
A large number of customer complaints at Aegis Capital and Wells Fargo Advisors also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim to Recover Your Investment Losses at Aegis Capital Due to Harold Weber
If you have questions about Aegis Capital, Wells Fargo Advisors, and/or Harold Weber and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.