DID DENNIS ALBERT MEHRINGER JR CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Dennis Mehringer Formerly With Western International Securities, Inc. Has 12 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Dennis Mehringer formerly with Western International Securities, Inc.?
Dennis Mehringer (CRD #722569) who was formerly registered with Western International Securities, Inc. and located in Pasadena, California was the subject of a FINRA investigation and enforcement action for unsuitable recommendations in excess of trading of mutual funds and permanently barred from any further association with any FINRA member firm. Dennis Mehringer is also subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Dennis Mehringer Customer Complaints
Dennis Mehringer has been the subject of 12 customer complaints that we know about, 1 of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. One of Dennis Mehringer’s 12 customer complaints resulted in an Award in favor of the investor. Eight of Dennis Mehringer’s customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Three of Dennis Mehringer’s customer complaints were denied, and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Dennis Mehringer
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- A monetary judgment to the customer in the amount of $75,000 was entered in connection with erroneous advice concerning loans made from a defined benefit plan to purchase real estate.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations in breach of fiduciary duty related to common stock, preferred stock, mutual funds, and exchange traded funds.
- Misrepresentation and fraud, unauthorized trading, breach of fiduciary duty and unsuitable investment recommendations related to common stock transactions.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations related to common stock and mutual fund transactions.
- Complaint concerning the performance of the fixed income investment.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations related to a promissory note investment.
- Breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and misrepresentation, negligence, violation of state and federal laws and FINRA rules related to common stock and mutual fund transactions.
- Unauthorized trading, excessive commission charges connection with common stock and mutual fund transactions.
- Overconcentration of an investment without adequate put option coverage.
- Misrepresentation related to status of a rider guarantee on an annuity contract.
- Purchase of reverse convertible notes without execution of an option agreement was improper.
- Failure to disclose risk of structured products in a defined benefit plan.
Dennis Mehringer Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Dennis Mehringer did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Dennis Mehringer at Western International Securities, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Dennis Mehringer has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Western International Securities, Inc. also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Western International Securities, Inc. Due To Dennis Mehringer
If you have questions about Western International Securities, Inc. and/or Dennis Mehringer and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.