DID WILLIAM DEAN BYRD CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
William Byrd of B.B. Graham & Company and Formerly with Capital Financial Services, Invest Financial, and Transamerica Financial Advisors Has 5 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is William Byrd of B.B. Graham & Company?
William Byrd (CRD #1334634) who is currently registered with B.B. Graham & Company and located in Tampa, Florida is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Prior to B.B. Graham & Company, William Byrd was associated with Capital Financial Services, Invest Financial, Transamerica Financial Advisors, and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
William Byrd Customer Complaints
William Byrd has been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about. Four of William Byrd’s 5 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. One of William Byrd’s customer’s complaints was denied and the customers did not take any further action.
Allegations Against William Byrd
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- The claimant alleged William Byrd made unsuitable recommendations, misrepresented investments, and breached his fiduciary duty.
- The claimant alleges William Byrd made unsuitable investments ignoring the claimant’s changing circumstances. The claimant further alleges the representative made material misrepresentations regarding the recommended investments.
- Claimant alleges that William Byrd sold them unsuitable concentrated mutual fund transactions and products, lacking any reasonable investment strategy, designed solely to maximize commissions.
- The client submitted a complaint alleging that William Byrd made unsuitable recommendations which resulted in investment losses.
- The clients have alleged William Byrd made unsuitable recommendations which resulted in investment losses.
William Byrd Red Flags & Your Rights as An Investor
Of course, William Byrd did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags that should put all current and former customers of William Byrd at B.B. Graham & Company, Capital Financial Services, Invest Financial, and Transamerica Financial Advisors on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether William Byrd has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
A large number of customer complaints at B.B. Graham & Company, Capital Financial Services, Invest Financial, and Transamerica Financial Advisors also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim to Recover Your Investment Losses at B.B. Graham & Company and Capital Financial Services Due to William Byrd
If you have questions about B.B. Graham & Company, Capital Financial Services, Invest Financial, Transamerica Financial Advisors, and/or William Byrd and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.