DID WILLIAM LOUIS BAUMNER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
William Baumner Of Tradespot Markets And Formerly With Buckman, Buckman & Reid Has 14 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is William Baumner of Tradespot Markets?
William Baumner (CRD #2298690) who is currently registered with Tradespot Markets and located in Davie, Florida is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Tradespot Markets, William Baumner was associated with Buckman, Buckman & Reid and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
William Baumner Customer Complaints
William Baumner has been the subject of 14 customer complaints that we know about, three of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Seven of William Baumner’s 14 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Three of William Baumner’s customers’ complaints were denied and the customers did not take any further action. There are currently four pending customer complaints filed against Buckman, Buckman & Reid and Invest Financial for investment losses caused by William Baumner’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against William Baumner
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- William Baumner ‘s alleged misrepresentation of CTX Virtual.
- Manipulation, insider trading, breach of fiduciary duty allegedly by William Baumner.
- Negligence and Breach of Fiduciary Duty allegedly by William Baumner.
- Per statement of claim, claimants invested with a broker from Citigroup. After sustaining market losses, claimants transferred their accounts to William Baumner allegedly and Investors Capital Corp. Claimants allege that the investing strategy, which commenced at Citigroup and continued at Investors Capital Corp was unsuitable and seek to recover their losses through this multi-respondent action.
- William Baumner’s alleged suitability of investments made through four (4) broker-dealers.
- Suitability, poor recommendations allegedly by William Baumner.
- Unsuitable Investment Recommendations, Breach of Regulatory Requirements, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Breach of Contract, Negligence, and Gross Negligence allegedly committed by William Baumner.
- William Baumner’s alleged Unsuitable Investment Recommendations, Breach of Regulatory Requirements, Negligence, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Breach of Contract, Negligence and Gross Negligence.
- Unsuitable investments, losses allegedly made by William Baumner.
- William Baumner’s alleged unsuitability for loss in account.
- William Baumner’s alleged unsuitability private placement.
- Unsuitable investment, breach of fiduciary duty, failure to disclose risks. high pressure sales allegedly made by William Baumner.
William Baumner Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, William Baumner did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of William Baumner at Tradespot Markets and Buckman, Buckman & Reid on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether William Baumner has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Tradespot Markets and Buckman, Buckman & Reid also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Tradespot Markets Due To William Baumner
If you have questions about Tradespot Markets, Buckman, Buckman & Reid, and/or William Baumner and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.