DID TIMOTHY WAYNE BALDWIN CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Timothy Baldwin Of Infinity Financial Services And Formerly With EDI Financial Has 7 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Timothy Baldwin of Infinity Financial Services?
Timothy Baldwin (CRD #2191835) who is currently registered with Infinity Financial Services and located in Ft. Myers, Florida is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Infinity Financial Services, Timothy Baldwin was associated with EDI Financial and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Timothy Baldwin Customer Complaints
Timothy Baldwin has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about. Five of Timothy Baldwin’s 7 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of Timothy Baldwin’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Timothy Baldwin
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged Timothy Baldwin purchased an annuity without her consent and made other unauthorized stock transactions as well.
- Client alleged that Timothy Baldwin executed trades in his accounts without his authorization.
- Client alleged that Timothy Baldwin engaged in unauthorized trading, specifically with regards to losses in Worldcom.
- Client states many trades were allegedly being made without her knowledge or approval” by Timothy Baldwin.
- Clients alleged Timothy Baldwin executed trades at an alarming rate in their account. Additionally, clients allege that trades using the majority of their account balance in one transaction were inappropriate. Clients also allege that they were not notified in advance of most transactions in their account.
- Allegedly, Timothy Baldwin sold a low cost basis stock that created a short term capital gain and long term capital gain in a concentrated portfolio.
Timothy Baldwin Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Timothy Baldwin did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Timothy Baldwin at Infinity Financial Services and EDI Financial on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Timothy Baldwin has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Infinity Financial Services and EDI Financial also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Infinity Financial Services Due To Timothy Baldwin
If you have questions about Infinity Financial Services, EDI Financial, and/or Timothy Baldwin and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.