DID TERRY MORRIS ANDERSON CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Terry Anderson Formerly With First Allied Securities Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Terry Anderson of First Allied Securities?
Terry Anderson (CRD #2374045) who was formerly registered with First Allied Securities and located in Parker, Colorado is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to First Allied Securities, Terry Anderson was associated with other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Terry Anderson Customer Complaints
Terry Anderson has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Four of Terry Anderson’s 6 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of Terry Anderson’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Terry Anderson
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimants alleged that Terry Anderson’s Provident Shale and Medical Capital investments were fraudulent. Allegations include negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, misrepresentation, unsuitability.
- Claimants allege unsuitability, failure to supervise, negligence and breach of contract by Terry Anderson.
- Client alleges that Terry Anderson failed to invest his money.
- Client alleges that they were seeking capital preservation and Terry Anderson allegedly put the client into a product that did not meet the client’s needs. The client claims the representative and his employer are responsible for the losses due to negligence and breach of fiduciary responsibility.
- In connection with the recommendation and sale of Medical Capital and Provident Shale, Claimants allege unsuitability, misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty and negligence by Terry Anderson.
- The Claimant alleges his variable annuity was set up incorrectly allegedly by Terry Anderson and does not reflect the correct guaranteed value.
Terry Anderson Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Terry Anderson did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Terry Anderson at First Allied Securities on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Terry Anderson has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at First Allied Securities also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Terry Anderson Due To Terry Anderson
If you have questions about First Allied Securities and/or Terry Anderson and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.