DID STEVEN PAUL COLACURCIO CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Steven Paul Colacurcio Of Dawson James Securities Has 7 Customer Complaints for Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Steven P. Colacurcio of Dawson James Securities?
Steven Colacurcio (CRD #1717483) who is currently registered with Dawson James Securities and located in Boca Raton, Florida is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Prior to Dawson James Securities, Steven Colacurcio was associated with Raymond James Financial Services and 6 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Steven Colacurcios has had his own regulatory problems. In September 2016, he consented to the sanctions and entry of findings by FINRA that he exercised discretionary power in a customer’s account without written authorization and was suspended and fined.
Dawson James Securities Broker Misconduct
In his career, Steven Colacurcio has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last two years to recover investment losses. 2 of Steven Colacurcio’s 7 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors.
4 of the customer’s complaints were denied and the customers did not take any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Dawson James Securities for investment losses caused by Steven Colacurcio’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Steven Colacurcio
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Steven Colacurcio failed to explain the risks and fees associated with the purchases of 2 REITs.
- The customer’s attorney alleged that the investments into a mutual fund and a variable annuity through the former representative Steven Colacurcio were unsuitable.
- Breach of contract; violation of FINRA rules; negligence; breach of fiduciary duty; violation of Massachusetts general laws, Chapter 93a.
- The client claimed that the annuity was misrepresented by Steven Colacurcio as a safe investment.
- The client alleged that the former representative Steven Colacurcio misled her regarding the possibility of market loss in her investments.
- Florida resident complains that Steven Colacurcio forged her signature on the change of broker-dealer form.
Steven Colacurcio Red Flags & Your Rights as An Investor
Of course, Steven Colacurcio did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Steven Colacurcio at Dawson James Securities alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Steven Colacurcio has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
There have been a large number of customer complaints at Dawson James Securitieswhich also raises questions about its supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim to Recover Your Investment Losses at Dawson James Securities
If you have questions about Dawson James Securities and/or Steven Colacurcio and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.