DID STEPHEN TRASK CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Stephen Trask Of Vanderbilt Securities, LLC And Vanderbilt Advisory Services Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Stephen Trask of Vanderbilt Securities, LLC?
Stephen Trask (CRD #1837307) who is currently registered with Vanderbilt Securities, LLC, Vanderbilt Advisory Services and located in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Stephen Trask Customer Complaints
Stephen Trask has been the subject of6 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Three of Stephen Trask’s 6 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of Stephen Trask’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Vanderbilt Securities for investment losses caused by Stephen Trask’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Stephen Trask
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged, inter alia, Stephen Trask’s mismanagement of his parents’ accounts.
- Client claimed that Stephen Trask allegedly did not follow her instructions to close her margin account and that her accounts were overly active.
- Clients alleged Stephen Trask’s unsuitable recommendations and excessive trading.
- Customer alleged that Stephen Trask’s purchase of variable annuity was unauthorized.
- Customer alleged that Stephen Trask made misrepresentations with regards to purchases and sales of securities.
- In arbitration, claimant alleged Stephen Trask’s annuity purchase at FBW was unsuitable. After the annuity was sold, he claimed that excessive and unauthorized margin was used and trading was done in his account.
Stephen Trask Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Stephen Trask did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Stephen Trask at Vanderbilt Securities, LLC and Vanderbilt Advisory Services on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Stephen Trask has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Vanderbilt Securities, LLC and Vanderbilt Advisory Services also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Vanderbilt Securities, LLC Due To Stephen Trask
If you have questions about Vanderbilt Securities, LLC, Vanderbilt Advisory Services, and/or Stephen Trask and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.