DID RODNEY STUART FERGUSON CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Rodney Ferguson Of NYLIFE Securities, Eagle Strategies Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Rodney Ferguson of NYLIFE Securities?
Rodney Ferguson (CRD #2482868) who is currently registered with NYLIFE Securities, Eagle Strategies and located in Chesterfield, Missouri is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Rodney Ferguson Customer Complaints
Rodney Ferguson has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Five of Rodney Ferguson’s 6 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. One of Rodney Ferguson’s customers complaints was denied and, to date, the customer has not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Rodney Ferguson
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Customer alleged that she was advised by Rodney Ferguson to purchase a variable annuity from the proceeds of her 401K. She alleged that she didn’t need the costly annuity since the money is in an IRA and already growing tax deferred.
- Customer alleged Rodney Ferguson made an unsuitable recommendation to liquidate an annuity from another financial institution and to purchase mutual funds through NYLIFE Securities, LLC.
- Customer alleged that incorrect or incomplete information was given to him by Rodney Ferguson regarding the 401k plan his company purchased.
- The customer alleged the terms and conditions of her policies including variable universal life insurance, variable annuities, and 529 plans purchased allegedly by Rodney Ferguson were not properly explained to her, including that her life insurance investments were referred to as a savings accounts.
- With regard to the existing two variable life insurance policies that were purchased, the customer alleges that Rodney Ferguson failed to stop the premiums on the variable life policy at their request. The customer further alleges that the money was not put into the intended money market brokerage account as discussed.
Rodney Ferguson Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Rodney Ferguson did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Rodney Ferguson at NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Rodney Ferguson has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At NYLIFE Securities Due To Rodney Ferguson
If you have questions about NYLIFE Securities, Eagle Strategies, and/or Rodney Ferguson and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.