DID ROBERT KLEIN CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Robert Klein Formerly With J.P. Morgan Securities LLC Has 12 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Robert Klein formerly with J.P. Morgan Securities LLC?
Robert Klein (CRD #1254422) who was formerly registered with J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and located in Newport Beach, California is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Robert Klein Customer Complaints
Robert Klein has been the subject of12 customer complaints that we know about. One arbitration award was entered against J.P. Morgan Securities LLC for Robert Klein’s alleged misconduct in favor of the investor in the amount of over $1.1 million plus interest. Nine of Robert Klein’s 12 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. One of Robert Klein’s customers’ complaints was denied and the customers did not take any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against J.P. Morgan Securities LLC for investment losses caused by Robert Klein’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Robert Klein
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged Robert Klein was negligent and breached his fiduciary duty as a result of improper levels of concentration, leverage and short selling associated with the managed account investment strategy.
- Client alleged fraud, negligence, misrepresentation, breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty by Robert Klein.
- Client alleged that Robert Klein misrepresented the level of risk and use of margin and leverage in managed account.
- Client alleged breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, negligence and misrepresentation of risk associated with Robert Klein’s alleged investment strategy, and that specific investments were too aggressive and over concentrated.
- Client alleged Robert Klein’s breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, negligence and misrepresentation of risk in connection with alleged unsuitable investments and the Portfolio Manager’s investment strategy.
- Client alleged Robert Klein’s breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, negligence, unauthorized margin transactions and misrepresentation of the risk associated with investment strategy and that the selected investments were unsuitable for the account.
- Client alleged overconcentration of account in short treasury bonds by Robert Klein.
- Client alleged that account was invested too aggressively and an overconcentration of account in short treasury bonds by Robert Klein.
- Client alleged that in connection with the portfolio manager’s investment strategy, Robert Klein allegedly misrepresented the risk of that strategy and breached his fiduciary duties by directing unsuitable and over concentrated investments and failing to follow instructions.
- Client alleged unsuitability regarding managed account investments by Robert Klein.
- Clients allegd Robert Klein’s misrepresentation, omissions and breach of fiduciary duty in connection with alleged unsuitable investments and improper allocation of assets as part of an investment strategy in a managed account.
- Robert Klein’s alleged breach of fiduciary duty, breach of written and oral contract, constructive fraud, fraud by misrepresentation and omission, and violation of state and federal securities laws.
Robert Klein Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Robert Klein did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Robert Klein at J.P. Morgan Securities LLC on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Robert Klein has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at J.P. Morgan Securities LLC also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At J.P. Morgan Securities LLC Due To Robert Klein
If you have questions about J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and/or Robert Klein and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.