DID ROBERT MICHAEL GIANCHIGLIA CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Robert Gianchiglia Of USA Financial Securities And Formerly With Ameritas Investment Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Robert Gianchiglia of USA Financial Securities?
Robert Gianchiglia (CRD #2117250) who is currently registered with USA Financial Securities and located in Worcester, Massachusetts is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to USA Financial Securities, Robert Gianchiglia was associated with Ameritas Investment and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Robert Gianchiglia Customer Complaints
Robert Gianchiglia has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about. Four of Robert Gianchiglia’s 6 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of Robert Gianchiglia’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Robert Gianchiglia
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleged Robert Gianchiglia’s negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, misrepresentation, unsuitable trading and failure of supervision.
- Claimant alleged misrepresentation and unsuitable investments by Robert Gianchiglia.
- Claimant alleged Robert Gianchiglia’s unsuitable investments, negligent account management, misrepresentation, breach of contract, and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Client alleged that he was not told he was purchasing an annuity, and that he never received a contract or a prospectus. Client also alleged that Robert Gianchiglia had him sign blank forms.
- Complainant alleged misrepresentation by Robert Gianchiglia.
- Claimants alleged misrepresentation by Robert Gianchiglia in the sale of private placement.
Robert Gianchiglia Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Robert Gianchiglia did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Robert Gianchiglia at USA Financial Securities and Ameritas Investment on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Robert Gianchiglia has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at USA Financial Securities and Ameritas Investment also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At USA Financial Securities Due To Robert Gianchiglia
If you have questions about USA Financial Securities, Ameritas Investment, and/or Robert Gianchiglia and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.