DID RICHARD REYNOLDS CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Richard Reynolds Of Worden Capital Management LLC And Formerly With Rockwell Global Capital Has 11 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Richard Reynolds of Worden Capital Management LLC?
Richard Reynolds (CRD #2162706) who is currently registered with Worden Capital Management LLC and located in Garden City, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Worden Capital Management LLC, Richard Reynolds was associated with Rockwell Global Capital and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Richard Reynolds Customer Complaints
Richard Reynolds has been the subject of 11 customer complaints that we know about. Nine of Richard Reynolds’ 11 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of Richard Reynolds’ customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Richard Reynolds
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Richard Reynolds’ alleged churning, improper use of margin, unsuitability, and high commissions.
- Client alleged via verbal complaint unsuitability on the purchase of Washington Mutual Inc.
- Customer alleged losses due to Richard Reynolds’ failure to reduce margin debt.
- Customer alleged that a commission of $8,000 was not authorized by him allegedly made by Richard Reynolds.
- Richard Reynolds’ alleged negligence and negligent supervision.
- Statutory and common law fraud, misrepresentation, negligence, breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty allegedly by Richard Reynolds.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations by Richard Reynolds.
- Summary of claim alleged churning, over-concentration and unauthorized trading by Richard Reynolds.
- The issue initiated a third party complaint, Janney Montgomery received a Power of Attorney from complainant who acted on behalf of customer. Claimant alleged that Richard Reynolds made unsuitable recommendations.
- Unauthorized trading, suitability, churning and misrepresentations allegedly by Richard Reynolds.
Richard Reynolds Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Richard Reynolds did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Richard Reynolds at Worden Capital Management LLC and Rockwell Global Capital on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Richard Reynolds has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Worden Capital Management LLC and Rockwell Global Capital also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Worden Capital Management LLC Due To Richard Reynolds
If you have questions about Worden Capital Management LLC, Rockwell Global Capital, and/or Richard Reynolds and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.