DID PETER HOLLER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Peter Holler Formerly With Securities Service Network, Inc. Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Peter Holler formerly with Securities Service Network, Inc.?
Peter Holler (CRD #838897) who was formerly registered with Securities Service Network, Inc. and located in Bristol, Tennessee is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Securities Service Network, Inc., Peter Holler was associated with and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Peter Holler has also been the subject of investigation by regulators. In 2018, he was suspended for 2 years, ordered to pay restitution and fined for allegedly engaging in a series of private securities transactions without providing notice to his member firm. FINRA found that Peter Holler solicited investors to purchase over $1.3 million in promissory notes in a purported real estate investment fund.
Peter Holler Customer Complaints
Peter Holler has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about, and one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Six of Peter Holler’s 6 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors.
Allegations Against Peter Holler
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimants alleged that Peter Holler sold them fraudulent investments in the Woodbridge Mortgage Investment Fund 3A LLC.
- Claimants alleged that Peter Holler sold them fraudulent investments into the Woodbridge Mortgage Investment Funds 3 & 4. They allege these investments were not approved by Mr. Holler’s broker-dealer, Securities Service Network.
- Claimants alleged that Peter Holler sold them investments in an alleged fraudulent unregistered security called Woodbridge Mortgage Investment Fund 4 LLC. One of the investments actually occurred after Mr. Holler terminated from Securities Service Network, Inc.
- Client alleged that Peter Holler sold her fraudulent investments in the Woodbridge Mortgage Fund 1 LLC.
- Claimants alleged that Peter Holler recommended and sold to them investments in the Woodbridge Mortgage Fund promissory notes. The Claimants allege that the investments were not approved by his employer and were in-fact fraudulent investments.
Peter Holler Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Peter Holler did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Peter Holler at Securities Service Network, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Peter Holler has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Securities Service Network, Inc. also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Securities Service Network, Inc. Due To Peter Holler
If you have questions about Securities Service Network, Inc. and/or Peter Holler and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.