DID MICHAEL FRANK PAESANO CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Michael Frank Paesano formerly with Morgan Stanley Has 24 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Michael F. Paesano Formerly with Morgan Stanley?
Michael Paesano (CRD #1557229) who was formerly registered with Morgan Stanley and located in New York, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Morgan Stanley, Michael Paesano was associated with 11 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Morgan Stanley Broker Misconduct
In his career, Michael Paesanohas been the subject of 24 customer complaints that we know about to recover investment losses. Fifteen of Michael Paesano’s 24 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Five customer complaints were denied by his former employer and to date the customers have not taking any further action. There are currently 4 pending customer complaints filed against Michael Paesano’s former employer Morgan Stanley for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Michael Paesano
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleges excessive trading, mismanagement of the account for terms of a written agreement, and alleges failure to notify him of changes in the trading strategy was tantamount to fraud.
- Claimants alleged being defrauded through outside business investments.
- Claimants alleged excessive trading with respect to transactions in the account.
- Client alleges excessive trading and selling away.
- Client alleges unsuitability respect to closed-end fund and structured product investments.
- Claimant alleges securities fraud, common law fraud, misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, and failure to disclose material conflicts of interest, negligence, failure to supervise relating to principal protected note.
Michael Paesano Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Michael Paesano did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Michael Paesano at Morgan Stanley on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Michael Paesano has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Morgan Stanley also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Morgan Stanley
If you have questions about Morgan Stanley and/or Michael Paesano and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.