DID MICHAEL HOWARD BURGESS CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Michael Burgess Of MML Investors Services And Formerly With MSI Financial Services Has 7 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Michael Burgess of MML Investors Services?
Michael Burgess (CRD #2175907) who is currently registered with MML Investors Services and located in Bryant, Arkansas is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to MML Investors Services, Michael Burgess was associated with MSI Financial Services and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Michael Burgess Customer Complaints
Michael Burgess has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about. All of Michael Burgess’ customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Michael Burgess
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged Michael Burgess’ advice led to unsuitable investments given her age & financial situation & requests reimbursement for all sums lost due to his negligence and improper financial advice.
- Client alleged the variable life insurance policy she purchased was not suitable for her needs allegedly made by Michael Burgess. In addition, the client claims she continues to lose money in her variable annuities because the agent placed her in high risk technology stocks and continues to tell her to stay in the sub-accounts until the market changes.
- Customer alleged Michael Burgess reallocated the subaccounts of a variable annuity, without customer’s knowledge or authorization.
- Customer alleged Michael Burgess’ recommendation to purchase a variable annuity with funds from a home equity loan was not appropriate.
- Customer alleges he instructed Michael Burgess to transfers the funds in his variable annuity and the transfer was not completed as instructed.
- Customer alleged Michael Burgess placed her in investment vehicles that were higher than her risk tolerance and he did not evaluate her risk profile.
- The customer alleged that he was never informed of and misled on certain features of his Variable Universal Life Insurance policy when it was sold to him by Michael Burgess.
Michael Burgess Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Michael Burgess did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Michael Burgess at MML Investors Services and MSI Financial Services on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Michael Burgess has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at MML Investors Services and MSI Financial Services also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At MML Investors Services Due To Michael Burgess
If you have questions about MML Investors Services, MSI Financial Services, and/or Michael Burgess and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.