DID MARIA ERNESTON HENDERSHOTT CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Maria Hendershott of Raymond James & Associates, Inc. Has 5 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Maria Hendershott of Raymond James & Associates, Inc.?
Maria Hendershott (CRD #818681) who is currently registered with Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and located in Houston, Texas is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Maria Hendershott Customer Complaints
Maria Hendershott has been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about. All five of Maria Hendershott’s customer complaints were settled in favor of investors.
Allegations Against Maria Hendershott
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleges gross mismanagement of accounts, investor abuse, churning, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, violation of industry rules by Maria Hendershott.
- Breach of contract and warranties, promissory estoppel, violations of provisions of the Texas State Securities Statutes Art. 581-33, Texas Business Code Ann. §27.01, Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act § 17.46 and § 17.50, breach of fiduciary duty allegedly committed by Maria Hendershott.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations, over-concentration, breach of fiduciary duty, violations of the Texas Securities Act, fraud by misrepresentation and omission, and negligent misrepresentations allegedly committed by Maria Hendershott.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations, misrepresentations and omissions, over-concentration, Violation of FINRA Rule 2210, and negligence by Maria Hendershott.
- Breach of fiduciary duty, unsuitable investment recommendations, and misrepresentations by Maria Hendershott.
Maria Hendershott Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Maria Hendershott did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Maria Hendershott at Raymond James & Associates, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Maria Hendershott has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Raymond James & Associates, Inc. also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Raymond James & Associates, Inc. Due To Maria Hendershott
If you have questions about Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and/or Maria Hendershott and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.