DID MARC ANDOR MENTON CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Marc Menton Formerly With Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. Has 12 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Marc Menton Customer Complaints
Marc Menton has been the subject of 12 customer complaints that we know about to recover investment losses. One customer complaint proceeded to arbitration and the investor prevailed with an award for the full amount demanded as damages. There were 4 customer complaints that was settled by Mr. Menton’s former employers. The remaining 7 customer complaints were denied by Mr. Menton’s former employers and the customers took no further action.
Allegations Against Marc Menton
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Churning and unsuitable investment recommendations in breach of financial advisors fiduciary duty.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations.
- Excessive and risky trading.
- Unsuitable option transaction recommendations.
- Fraudulent misrepresentations, fraudulent concealment, negligent misrepresentation, negligent concealment, and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Unsuitable high risk investments.
- Misrepresentations and misleading statements relating to account holdings.
- Unsuitable activity in accounts.
Marc Menton Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Marc Menton did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Marc Menton at Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Marc Menton has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. also raises questions about the brokerage firm’s supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. Due To Marc Menton
If you have questions about Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. and/or Marc Menton and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.