DID LORI ANN WELBORN CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Lori Welborn Of BBVA Securities And BBVA Wealth Solutions Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Lori Welborn of BBVA Securities?
Lori Welborn (CRD #2344775) who is currently registered with BBVA Securities, BBVA Wealth Solutions and located in Richardson, Texas is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Lori Welborn Customer Complaints
Lori Welborn has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. One of Lori Welborn’s 6 customer complaints was settled in favor of investors. Five of Lori Welborn’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Lori Welborn
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Customer purchased a variable annuity inside a family trust. Customer alleged that Lori Welborn’s annuity was unsuitable.
- Customer purchased fixed index annuity. Customer claimed that investment was unsuitable based upon terms and features customer alleged he was not aware of at the time of sale, though he acknowledged the disclosure of same in writing at the point of sale allegedly committed by Lori Welborn.
- Customer purchased variable annuity contract. Customer alleged that Lori Welborn’s contract was unsuitable.
- Customer purchased variable annuity contract. Customer alleged that this was an unsuitable investment by Lori Welborn.
- Customer purchased variable annuity and made an addition to the contract. Customer alleged that Lori Welborn misrepresented and/or failed to adequately disclose the terms and features of the contract.
- Lori Welborn’s alleged unsuitable investment recommendations made for the client’s brokerage account.
Lori Welborn Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Lori Welborn did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Lori Welborn at BBVA Securities and BBVA Wealth Solutions on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Lori Welborn has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at BBVA Securities and BBVA Wealth Solutions also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At BBVA Securities Due To Lori Welborn
If you have questions about BBVA Securities, BBVA Wealth Solutions, and/or Lori Welborn and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.