DID LINDA KAREN HOWARD CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Linda Howard Of Waddell & Reed Has 5 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Linda Howard of Waddell & Reed?
Linda Howard (CRD #1922648) who is currently registered with Waddell & Reed and located in San Antonio, Texas is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Linda Howard Customer Complaints
Linda Howard has been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Four of Linda Howard’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Waddell & Reed for investment losses caused by Linda Howard’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Linda Howard
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Attorney for the executor of the client’s estate alleged Linda Howard engaged in false and misleading conduct with former POA agent in relation to opening an account in the client’s name, allowing the agent to designate beneficiaries other than the estate, and conspiring with the agent to deplete the assets of the estate.
- Client alleged Linda Howard’s purchase of a Exchange Traded Product was not authorized. Client also claimed her signature was forged.
- Client stated Linda Howard allegedly suggested moving funds from an annuity to a regular account with Edward Jones which resulted in creating a significant tax liability. Client alleged Howard should have been aware of the tax liability and should have provided this information to her prior to the surrender of the annuity.
- Client’s children, one of whom holds power of attorney, stated the client conducted business with Linda Howard allegedly unbeknownst to them. Children stated that their mother was evaluated and determined to have cognitive deficits. Children further alleged that their mother began living in a nursing home.
- Guardian for deceased client stated Linda Howard allegedly recommended investments that were unsuitable for the ward.
Linda Howard Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Linda Howard did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Linda Howard at Waddell & Reed on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Linda Howard has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Waddell & Reed also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Waddell & Reed Due To Linda Howard
If you have questions about Waddell & Reed and/or Linda Howard and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.