DID KEITH CRAIG BARON CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Keith Baron Of Equity Services And Formerly With Park Avenue Securities Has 5 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Keith Baron of Equity Services?
Keith Baron (CRD #3231494) who is currently registered with Equity Services and located in Jericho, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Equity Services, Keith Baron was associated with Park Avenue Securities and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Keith Baron also had problems with the regulators by failing to disclose that he was named as a defendant in a lawsuit with allegations of fraud, misrepresentations, and theft of corporate assets. As a result, he was suspended for 2 months and fined $10,000 by FINRA.
Keith Baron Customer Complaints
Keith Baron has been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about. Three of Keith Baron’s 5 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of Keith Baron’s customers’ complaints were denied and the customers did not take any further action.
Allegations Against Keith Baron
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Among other things, the “Baron” plaintiffs allege that they invested in Native American Energy Group (“NAEG”), but never received any stock certificates for their investments allegedly by Keith Baron.
- Client complains of poor performance in stock recommendation allegedly made by Keith Baron based upon broker’s expectations.
- Customer alleged that Keith Baron misrepresented the fees associated with the variable annuity policy that he purchased. The customer was unaware that he would incur surrender charges when withdrawing funds from the policy.
- Customer complaint identifies Keith Baron, Prudential Life Insurance, and The Entrust Group as the registered representative and firms that allegedly engaged in fraud to move assets from annuity and life insurance products into another investment alleged to be sponsored by Prudential.
- The customer alleges his options were not clearly explained to him allegedly by Keith Baron and that he was required to purchase a traditional whole life insurance within his 401k plan. The customer also alleges that it was his understanding after completing the investor profile questionnaire that the funds would be invested in a periodic investment plan, however his investment defaulted to a money market fund earning very little interest. The customer further alleges he purchased a universal life insurance and has since discovered there are surrender charges and penalties associated with this policy.
Keith Baron Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Keith Baron did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Keith Baron at Equity Services and Park Avenue Securities on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Keith Baron has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Equity Services and Park Avenue Securities also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Equity Services Due To Keith Baron
If you have questions about Equity Services, Park Avenue Securities, and/or Keith Baron and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.