DID JOSEPH MARIE ANDREOLI CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Joseph Andreoli Of Raymond James & Associates And Formerly With Wells Fargo Clearing Services Has 7 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Joseph Andreoli of Raymond James & Associates?
Joseph Andreoli (CRD #1718688) who is currently registered with Raymond James & Associates and located in Hackensack, New Jersey is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Raymond James & Associates, Joseph Andreoli was associated with Wells Fargo Clearing Services and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Joseph Andreoli Customer Complaints
Joseph Andreoli has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about. One of Joseph Andreoli’s 7 customer complaints resulted in an arbitration award in favor of the investors. One of Joseph Andreoli’s 7 customer complaints was settled in favor of investors. Four of Joseph Andreoli’s customers complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Wells Fargo Clearing Services for investment losses caused by Joseph Andreoli’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Joseph Andreoli
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleged unsuitability, negligence, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, violation of industry rules, federal securities laws and Texas statutes regarding trading of treasury bonds on margin for capital gains allegedly committed by Joseph Andreoli.
- Claimant alleged that Joseph Andreoli made unsuitable investments.
- Claimant alleged, inter alia, that Joseph Andreoli made unsuitable investments in the claimant’s accounts.
- Client alleged Joseph Andreoli misrepresented details of investments. Damages unspecified.
- Client alleged funds were not invested conservatively and advice allegedly made by Joseph Andreoli was negligent.
- Client alleged unsuitable investments made by Joseph Andreoli.
- Client claims Joseph Andreoli allegedly told him preferreds were more like secured bonds and that income was completely safe.
Joseph Andreoli Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Joseph Andreoli did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Joseph Andreoli at Raymond James & Associates and Wells Fargo Clearing Services on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Joseph Andreoli has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Raymond James & Associates and Wells Fargo Clearing Services also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Raymond James & Associates Due To Joseph Andreoli
If you have questions about Raymond James & Associates, Wells Fargo Clearing Services, and/or Joseph Andreoli and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.