DID JORDAN M MAYER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Jordan Mayer of J.P. Morgan Securities Has 12 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Jordan Mayer of J.P. Morgan Securities?
Jordan Mayer (CRD #1615062) who is currently registered with J.P. Morgan Securities and located in New York, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Jordan Mayer Customer Complaints
Jordan Mayer has been the subject of 12 customer complaints that we know about. Three of Jordan Mayer’s 12 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Nine of Jordan Mayer’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Jordan Mayer
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Jordan Mayer’s alleged negligence, unsuitability, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, violations of NASD rules, misrepresentation, fraud, and violations of 1934 Securities Exchange Act.
- Alleged mismanagement by Jordan Mayer and SSB of his managed account.
- Claimant alleged negligence and unsuitable investments by Jordan Mayer.
- Client alleged gross negligence and mismanagement by Jordan Mayer with respect to the losses he incurred in his portfolio.
- Client alleged that her instructions on how to invest her funds were not followed by Jordan Mayer and that the investments purchased were unsuitable.
- Client alleged that Jordan Mayer did not follow his instructions to consult with him prior to purchasing or selling stock in his discretionary account.
- Customer alleged that Jordan Mayer’s Kraft Heinz recommendation was poor advice resulting in losses.
- Jordan Mayer’s alleged failure to provide a higher return on the managed account
- The client alleged Jordan Mayer’s unsuitability and failure to follow instructions with regard to her managed accounts.
- The client alleged Jordan Mayer’s unsuitability with respect to investments.
- The clients alleged, inter alia, unauthorized trading by Jordan Mayer.
Jordan Mayer Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Jordan Mayer did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Jordan Mayer at J.P. Morgan Securities on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Jordan Mayer has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at J.P. Morgan Securities also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At J.P. Morgan Securities Due To Jordan Mayer
If you have questions about J.P. Morgan Securities and/or Jordan Mayer and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.