DID JONAH ENGLER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Jonah Engler Formerly With Global Arena Capital Has 16 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Jonah Engler formerly with Global Arena Capital?
Jonah Engler (CRD #4216259) who was formerly registered with Global Arena Capital and located in New York, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Jonah Engler has also been the subject of United States Securities and Exchange Commission, FINRA, and State of Alaska investigations. He has been permanently barred from the securities industry.
Jonah Engler Customer Complaints
Jonah Engler has been the subject of 16 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. One arbitration award was entered against Global Arena Capital for Jonah Engler’s alleged misconduct causing investors losses. Ten of Jonah Engler’s 16 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Four of Jonah Engler’s customers complaints was denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Dawson James, HFP Capital and Global Arena Capital for investment losses caused by Jonah Engler’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Jonah Engler
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Jonah Engler’s alleged breach of contract, common law fraud, unsuitability, negligence.
- Customer alleged that in consideration of him transferring his accounts to Dawson James that he had an agreement allegedly with Jonah Engler that no commissions would be charged for the first 6 months following the transfers. Customer alleged that this agreement was not upheld.
- Customer claimed that Jonah Engler while employed by First Republic Group LLC intentionally mismanaged account over a period of two years causing significant losses. Customer claimed unsuitable trading, excessive costs fees and charges, mutual fund switching, churning and excessive commissions allegedly made by Jonah Engler.
- Customer complained about the nature and performance of a recommendation made by the representative. Jonah Engler allegedly recommended selling a position in PWE and using the proceeds to purchase FRE. Customer is unhappy that the new position has declined in value since the representative advised the customer that he believed that investment would work out favorably.
- Engler was named in a customer complaint that asserted the following causes of action: suitability; unauthorized trading; negligence; misrepresentation; elder abuse; failure to supervise; and disgorgement (quantum merit) allegedly made by Jonah Engler.
- Excess commissions allegedly committed by Jonah Engler.
- Customer alleged Jonah Engler’s unauthorized trading, unauthorized use of margin, over-concentration of an account, breach of fiduciary duties and negligence.
- Jonah Engler’s alleged negligence and gross negligence, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty.
- Negligence, unsuitable investments, misrepresentation allegedly by Jonah Engler.
- Customer claimed he was promised (by another broker who is no longer with the firm), and never received, a $5000 commission credit.
- Suitability, breach of fiduciary duty, unauthorized trading, fraud and churning allegedly by Jonah Engler.
- Jonah Engler’s alleged unauthorized trading, unsuitable transactions.
- Unauthorized trading allegedly by Jonah Engler
- Jonah Engler’s alleged unauthorized transaction.
- Unsuitable recommendations, margin trading without proper disclosure, soliciting and executing trades in a state where Jonah Engler was alleged to not be registered, material misrepresentations.
Jonah Engler Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Jonah Engler did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Jonah Engler at Global Arena Capital on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Jonah Engler has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Global Arena Capital also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Global Arena Capital Due To Jonah Engler
If you have questions about Global Arena Capital and/or Jonah Engler and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.