DID JOHN FLEMING REUTEMANN CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
John Reutemann Of Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, Research Financial Strategies Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is John Reutemann of Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments?
John Reutemann (CRD #374456) who is currently registered with Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, Research Financial Strategies and located in Rockville, Maryland is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
John Reutemann Customer Complaints
John Reutemann has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about. One of John Reutemann’s 6 customer complaints resulted in an arbitration award in favor of the investors. One of John Reutemann’s 6 customer complaints was settled in favor of investors. Four of John Reutemann’s customers complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against John Reutemann
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged John Reutemann made unsuitable investment in an aggressive growth fund in his advisory account held through an unaffiliated advisory firm: Research Financial Strategies.
- Customer alleged that instruction to reallocate to money market was not followed by John Reutemann.
- Customer alleged that investments made by John Reutemann were unsuitable.
- Customer alleged that variable life policy that he purchased was misrepresented by John Reutemann, that he did not receive the policy, and that the application incorrectly stated where it was purchased. Customer seeks a refund of premiums paid, plus interest.
- Customer alleged that losses of $670,000 resulted from unsuitable recommendation of variable annuities, and of variable universal life policy by John Reutemann.
- Customer alleged that John Reutemann’s purchase of security, and additional security, were unauthorized and unsuitable.
John Reutemann Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, John Reutemann did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of John Reutemann at Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments and Research Financial Strategies on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether John Reutemann has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments and Research Financial Strategies also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments Due To John Reutemann
If you have questions about Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, Research Financial Strategies, and/or John Reutemann and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.