DID JOHN WILLIAM HOEKMAN CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
John Hoekman Formerly With Wells Fargo Clearing Services Has 8 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is John Hoekman formerly with Wells Fargo Clearing Services?
John Hoekman (CRD #2455445) who was formerly registered with Wells Fargo Clearing Services and located in New York, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
John Hoekman has also been the subject of a FINRA investigation in which he consented to the sanction and entry of findings that he failed to provide documents and information requested by FINRA during the course of an examination into allegations that without the knowledge and consent of his member firm engage in certain outside business activities and participated in private securities transactions in violation of FINRA code of conduct. The sanction was a permanent bar from any further association with any member firm in any capacity
John Hoekman Customer Complaints
John Hoekman has been the subject of 8 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Seven of John Hoekman’s 8 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Morgan Stanley DW for investment losses caused by John Hoekman’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against John Hoekman
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleged unsuitable investment recommendations were made in accounts. Client alleged John Hoekman induced her to loan money to a third party for an offering on the Singapore Exchange, without disclosing material facts.
- Claimant alleged John Hoekman made unsuitable recommendations to hold equities.
- Claimant alleged that John Hoekman’s investment recommendations made were misrepresented and unsuitable.
- Claimant alleges unsuitable investment recommendations, misrepresentations and omissions, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, failure to supervise, fraud, constructive fraud, negligence and gross negligence and violation of the federal securities laws against Stephens Inc.
- Client alleged that John Hoekman’s purchase of mutual funds were unsuitable.
- Customer alleged John Hoekman’s improper recommendations and as a result the customer claims he suffered substantial losses.
- Customer alleges unsuitability and failure to supervise..
- Plaintiffs alleged that investment recommendations made were misrepresented by John Hoekman.
John Hoekman Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, John Hoekman did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of John Hoekman at Wells Fargo Clearing Services on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether John Hoekman has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Wells Fargo Clearing Services also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Wells Fargo Clearing Services Due To John Hoekman
If you have questions about Wells Fargo Clearing Services and/or John Hoekman and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.