DID JOHN DONNELLY CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
John Donnelly Of Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Inc. Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is John Donnelly of Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Inc.?
John Donnelly (CRD #2374887) who is currently registered with Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Inc. and located in Houston, Texas is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
John Donnelly Customer Complaints
John Donnelly has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about, and one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Two of John Donnelly’s 6 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Three of John Donnelly’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Inc. for investment losses caused by John Donnelly’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against John Donnelly
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged that John Donnelly’s investment was unsuitable. Damages unspecified.
- Customer alleged he did not authorize John Donnelly’s purchase of a FHLMC bond. Upon further investigation, CST determined that the customer did authorize the purchase of the investment, but he did not fully understand its features.
- Customer alleged that John Donnelly improperly solicited transactions in customer’s account. No specific damage claim made.
- Customer alleged that John Donnelly sold her unsuitable investments. No specific damage claim made.
- The customer alleged that John Donnelly failed to update the Beneficiary Designation Form, which inaccurately left all assets to unintended beneficiaries.
John Donnelly Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, John Donnelly did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of John Donnelly at Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether John Donnelly has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Inc. also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Inc. Due To John Donnelly
If you have questions about Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith Inc. and/or John Donnelly and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.