DID JANE RUTH EVERINGHAM CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Jane Everingham Formerly With LPL Financial Has 10 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Jane Everingham formerly with LPL Financial?
Jane Everingham (CRD #1727956) who was formerly registered with LPL Financial and located in Larkspur, California is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Jane Everingham Customer Complaints
Jane Everingham has been the subject of 10 customer complaints that we know about, one of those complaints was filed in the last year to recover investment losses. All of Jane Everingham’s 10 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors.
Allegations Against Jane Everingham
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Jane Everingham is alleged to have constructed an unorthodox portfolio with excessive fees that decline in value.
- Klein alleged Jane Everingham’s unsuitable and risky investments and losses incurred in fee-based accounts.
- Claimant alleged Jane Everingham’s unsuitable investments, violation of fiduciary duties and negligence.
- Customer alleged accounts were invested unsuitably for her risk tolerance by Jane Everingham.
- Customer alleged her accounts were invested unsuitably for her age and risk tolerance by Jane Everingham.
- Customer alleged that they suffered losses as a result of unsuitable investment recommendations by Jane Everingham.
- Customer alleged that they suffered losses as a result of Jane Everingham’s unsuitable investment recommendations.
Jane Everingham Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Jane Everingham did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Jane Everingham at LPL Financial on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Jane Everingham has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at LPL Financial also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At LPL Financial Due To Jane Everingham
If you have questions about LPL Financial and/or Jane Everingham and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.