DID JAMES ROBERT PECORARO CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
James Pecoraro Of Spartan Capital Securities And Formerly With SW Financial, Primary Capital And Rockwell Global Capital Has 10 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is James Pecoraro of Spartan Capital Securities?
James Pecoraro (CRD #2440231) who is currently registered with Spartan Capital Securities and located in Garden City, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Spartan Capital Securities, James Pecoraro was associated with SW Financial, Primary Capital, Rockwell Global Capital and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
James Pecoraro has had his own share regulatory problems. There are 5 regulatory events reported on his BrokerCheck report. He was investigated by FINRA, and the states of Illinois, Colorado, and New Jersey. Colorado suspended him for 3 years. Illinois and New Jersey denied him a license to sell securities in those states. FINRA suspended him for 30 days and fined him $10,000 for allegedly engaging in excessive trading activity in customer’s accounts.
James Pecoraro Customer Complaints
James Pecoraro has been the subject of 10 customer complaints that we know about. One of James Pecoraro’s 10 customer complaints resulted in an arbitration award in favor of the investor. Five of James Pecoraro’s 10 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Four of James Pecoraro’s customers’ complaints were denied and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against James Pecoraro
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Breach of fiduciary duty, Negligence, Reckless and/or Willful Misconduct, Gross Negligence, Breach of Contract allegedly by James Pecoraro.
- Claimant alleged James Pecoraro’s mishandling of his account.
- Client alleged James Pecoraro’s sale of security without permission, unsuitability of recommendations, and dissatisfaction with performance of recommendations.
- Customer alleged that James Pecoraro engaged in negligence, unsuitable investments, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, unauthorized transactions and misrepresentation.
- James Pecoraro’s alleged poor performance.
- James Pecoraro’s alleged type change margin to cash.
- Unauthorized trades, commission and margin allegedly by James Pecoraro.
- James Pecoraro’s alleged unauthorized trading.
- Unauthorized trading, unsuitable securities, churning, fraud, and breach of fiduciary duty allegedly by James Pecoraro.
- Unauthorized trading allegedly by James Pecoraro.
James Pecoraro Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, James Pecoraro did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of James Pecoraro at Spartan Capital Securities, SW Financial, Primary Capital, and Rockwell Global Capital on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether James Pecoraro has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Spartan Capital Securities, SW Financial, Primary Capital, and Rockwell Global Capital also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Spartan Capital Securities Due To James Pecoraro
If you have questions about Spartan Capital Securities, SW Financial, Primary Capital, Rockwell Global Capital, and/or James Pecoraro and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.