DID JAMES ANDREW GEAKE CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
James Andrew Geake with Madison Avenue Securities, LLC Has 10 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is James A. Geake with Madison Avenue Securities, LLC?
James Geake (CRD #2629008) who is currently registered with Madison Avenue Securities, LLC and located in Skokie, Illinois is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Madison Avenue Securities, LLC, James Geake was associated with two other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Madison Avenue Securities, LLC Broker Misconduct
In his career, James Geake has been the subject of 10 customer complaints that we know about to recover investment losses. Six of James Geake’s 10 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Four of the customer complaints were denied by James Geake’s current employer, and to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against James Geake
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimants alleged unsuitable investment recommendations and breach of the financial advisors fiduciary duty, negligence, and misrepresentation in the sale of alternative investments involving real estate securities.
- Claimant alleges unsuitable investment recommendations and misrepresentations related to an alternative investment and FIA contracts.
- Claimant alleges that the representative made unsuitable investment recommendations and breach of his fiduciary duty, negligence and breach of contract.
- Customer alleges that the registered representative turned his investments within a 401(k).
- Unsuitable recommendations of the illiquid investments.
- Client alleged he was sold equity indexed annuities as part of a “bait and switch” scheme.
- Client alleged that a REIT investments, recommended by the financial advisor was unsuitable.
James Geake Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, James Geake did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of James Geake at Madison Avenue Securities, LLC on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether James Geake has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Madison Avenue Securities, LLC about James Geake also raises questions about its supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Madison Avenue Securities, LLC
If you have questions about Madison Avenue Securities, LLC and/or James Geake and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.