DID HAROLD LANGER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Harold Langer Formerly With RBC Capital Markets, LLC Has 5 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Harold Langer formerly with RBC Capital Markets, LLC?
Harold Langer (CRD #1131798) who was formerly registered with RBC Capital Markets, LLC and located in Tucson, Arizona is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations.
Harold Langer Customer Complaints
Harold Langer has been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about. All five of Harold Langer’s customers’ complaints were denied and the customers did not take any further action.
Allegations Against Harold Langer
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged Harold Langer ignored her instructions to exit the market resulting in subsequent unrealized market losses.
- Client’s attorney alleged Harold Langer “did not thoroughly discuss risk tolerance, diversification or asset allocation.”
- Client’s attorney alleged Harold Langer, “made unsuitable recommendations” and “did not thoroughly discuss risk tolerance, diversification or asset allocation.”
- Client’s letter states that Harold Langer allegedly made various changes to his account that were not discussed with the client prior to execution.
- The customer, through her attorney in fact, alleges unsuitable investment recommendations by Harold Langer.
Harold Langer Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Harold Langer did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Harold Langer at RBC Capital Markets, LLC on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Harold Langer has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at RBC Capital Markets, LLC also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At RBC Capital Markets, LLC Due To Harold Langer
If you have questions about RBC Capital Markets, LLC and/or Harold Langer and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.