DID GUSTAVO SANTOS MIRAMONTES CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Gustavo Miramontes Of Oppenheimer & Co. And Formerly With Wedbush Securities And Wells Fargo Clearing Services Has 5 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Gustavo Miramontes of Oppenheimer & Co.?
Gustavo Miramontes (CRD #2338966) who is currently registered with Oppenheimer & Co.and located in Los Angeles, California is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Oppenheimer & Co., Gustavo Miramontes was associated with Wedbush Securities, Wells Fargo Clearing Services and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Gustavo Miramontes Customer Complaints
Gustavo Miramontes has been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about. Four of Gustavo Miramontes’ 5 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. One of Gustavo Miramontes’ customers’ complaints was denied and, to date, the customer has not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Gustavo Miramontes
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimant alleged Gustavo Miramontes’ negliegence, failure to supervise–FINRA Rule 3010, unsuitable recommendations-FINRA Rule 2310, misrepresentation, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, violation of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934; California Corporation Code 25400, et seq’ and California Code Of Regulations, violation of FINRA Rule 2110 standards of commercial honor and principals of trade.
- Client alleged she did not authorize certain bond transactions which were allegedly made in her account by Gustavo Miramontes. She also believed these transactions were not suitable for her risk profile.
- Client alleged that Gustavo Miramontes purchased mutual funds without her prior approval. Further alleged that the monthly income the funds would provide was misrepresented. Client alleged damages, not specified.
- Client claims he told representative that he only wanted investments that were short term with principal guaranteed. Client purchased CMOs and sold them unsolicited prior to maturity at a loss.
- Client demanded that a trade should be rescinded due to Gustavo Miramontes misrepresenting the facts surrounding the bond purchased.
Gustavo Miramontes Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Gustavo Miramontes did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Gustavo Miramontes at Oppenheimer & Co., Wedbush Securities, and Wells Fargo Clearing Services on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Gustavo Miramontes has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Oppenheimer & Co., Wedbush Securities, and Wells Fargo Clearing Services also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Oppenheimer & Co. Due To Gustavo Miramontes
If you have questions about Oppenheimer & Co., Wedbush Securities, Wells Fargo Clearing Services, and/or Gustavo Miramontes and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.