DID GREGORY THORMANN PEASE CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Gregory Pease Formerly With International Assets Advisory And Wells Fargo Clearing Services Has 10 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Gregory Pease formerly with International Assets Advisory?
Gregory Pease (CRD #2416561) who was formerly registered with International Assets Advisory and located in Hoboken, New Jersey is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to International Assets Advisory, Gregory Pease was associated with Wells Fargo Clearing Services and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Gregory Pease Customer Complaints
Gregory Pease has been the subject of 10 customer complaints that we know about. Six of Gregory Pease’s 10 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. One of Gregory Pease’s customers’ complaints was denied and, to date, the customer has not taken any further action. There are currently three pending customer complaints filed against Hayden Royal, International Asset Advisory, Noblebridge Wealth Management, Wells Fargo Clearing Services, and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, for investment losses caused by Gregory Pease’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Gregory Pease
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Authorized third-party alleged Gregory Pease’s amount of trades performed in the disputed managed accounts and the fees associated with them were not consistent with the client’s objectives.
- Claimant alleged that Gregory Pease churned his account and recommended unsuitable money managers.
- Claimant claimed breach of fiduciary relationship, negligence, and lack of supervision allegedly by Gregory Pease.
- Client alleged that Gregory Pease failed to follow investment directives.
- Client initiated based on advice two annuity redemptions in which no taxes were withheld. Creating unexpected tax liability and increase Medicare premium costs. Client claimed lack of clarity and understanding of the advisory fees being charged on her accounts as result of annuity and account consolidation strategy. Client experienced investment loss in recent Q4 2018 market correction, in which losses occurred. Client stated unsuitable ETF and investment strategy with her tolerance and investor profile allegedly committed by Gregory Pease.
- Clients made allegations of unsuitability and unauthorized trading by Gregory Pease.
- Plaintiffs alleged that Gregory Pease did not properly explain the premium payments of an insurance product.
- The claimants alleged Gregory Pease made unsuitable recommendations. The claimants also alleged Mr. Pease made misrepresentations regarding the risks associated with their accounts.
- The customer alleged unauthorized transactions and misrepresentation by Gregory Pease.
Gregory Pease Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Gregory Pease did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Gregory Pease at International Assets Advisory and Wells Fargo Clearing Services on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Gregory Pease has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at International Assets Advisory and Wells Fargo Clearing Services also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At International Assets Advisory Due To Gregory Pease
If you have questions about International Assets Advisory, Wells Fargo Clearing Services, and/or Gregory Pease and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.