DID GEORGE TERLIZZI CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
George Terlizzi Of Arkadios Capital And Formerly With Kalos Management Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is George Terlizzi of Arkadios Capital?
George Terlizzi (CRD #5834250) who is currently registered with Arkadios Capital and located in Charlotte, North Carolina, is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Arkadios Capital, George Terlizzi was associated with Kalos Management and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
George Terlizzi Customer Complaints
George Terlizzi has been the subject of 6 customer complaints that we know about to recover investment losses. All 6 of those customer complaints were settled in favor of the investors.
Allegations Against George Terlizzi
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Violations of federal and state securities laws, breach of contract, common law fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and negligence related to recommendations of REITs.
- Misconduct related to alternative investment documentation.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations and failure to conduct due diligence.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations of high-risk, illiquid alternative investments, including non-publicly traded REITs and limited partnerships.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations and failure to conduct proper due diligence related to REITs and business development company investments.
- Unsuitable investment recommendations of risky, illiquid, and complex alternative investments involving REITs and business development companies.
George Terlizzi Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, George Terlizzi did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of George Terlizzi at Arkadios Capital and Kalos Management on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether George Terlizzi has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Arkadios Capital and Kalos Management also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Arkadios Capital Due To George Terlizzi
If you have questions about Arkadios Capital, Kalos Management, and/or George Terlizzi and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.