DID FRANK DEAN BARBER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Frank Barber Formerly of National Planning Corporation Has 9 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Frank Barber formerly of National Planning Corporation?
Frank Barber (CRD #1738443) who was formerly registered with National Planning Corporation and located in Kansas City, is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to National Planning Corporation Frank Barber was associated with other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Frank Barber Customer Complaints
Frank Barber has been the subject of 9 customer complaints that we know about. One of the customer complaints resulted in an arbitration award in favor of the investor. Four of the customer complaints were settled. The other for customer complaints were denied and to date the customers have not taking any further action.
Allegations Against Frank Barber
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- An arbitration award was entered for Mr. Barber’s alleged misconduct in connection with annuity, whole life insurance, and be share mutual fund investments.
- Breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, violation of FINRA rules, negligence, in violation of the Kansas uniform securities act.
- The customer alleged misrepresentations and concealment of material information by Mr. Barber connection with the sale of a variable annuity.
- Frank Barber was the subject of customer complaints for incorrectly allocating sub-account positions in a variable annuity.
- Customer alleged unsuitable investment recommendations of an annuity.
Frank Barber Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Frank Barber did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Frank Barber Formerly of National Planning Corporation on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Frank Barber has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at National Planning Corporationalso raises questions about the brokerage firm’s supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At National Planning Corporation Due To Frank Barber
If you have questions about National Planning Corporation and/or Frank Barber and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.