DID ERIC PETER WESCHKE CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Eric Peter Weschke with Kalos Capital, Inc. Has 16 of Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Eric P. Weschke with Kalos Capital, Inc.?
Eric Weschke (CRD #2486324) who is currently registered with Kalos Capital, Inc. and located in Setauket, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Kalos Capital, Inc., Eric Weschke was associated with 6other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Not only did Eric Weschke’s former employers have problems with the regulators, but so did he in Ohio and Virginia. The Ohio division of securities found him to be “not of good business repute” and denied him a securities salesperson license in that state. Likewise, the State of Virginia, based upon Eric Weschke’s disciplinary history, required his employer and he too agreed to a heightened supervision program where his activities were specially monitored for a 12 month period.
Kalos Capital, Inc. Broker Misconduct
In his career, Eric Weschke has been the subject of 16 customer complaints that we know about, 3 of those complaints were filed in the last two years to recover investment losses. Twelve of Eric Weschke’s 16 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of the customer complaints were denied by his former employer and the customers took no further action. There are currently the 2 pending customer complaints filed against Eric Weschke’s current employer Kalos Capital, Inc. for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Eric Weschke
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- In February 2019, the financial advisor allegedly recommended investments in GPB Capital Holding sponsored private placements which client alleged was in breach of the financial advisors fiduciary duty and a breach of contract.
- Client alleged unsuitable investment recommendations and breach of fiduciary duty related to investments in real estate, private debt in business development companies.
- Claimant alleged, fraud, deceit, negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, misrepresentation, unsuitability, and churning related to various securities transactions.
- Client alleged the unauthorized use of margin in his account.
- Claimants alleged anti-fraud violation and unsuitable recommendations relating to use of margin purchase securities in their accounts.
Eric Weschke Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Eric Weschke did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Eric Weschke at Kalos Capital, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Eric Weschke has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Kalos Capital, Inc. about Eric Weschke also raises questions about its supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Kalos Capital, Inc.
If you have questions about Kalos Capital, Inc. and/or Eric Weschke and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.