DID ERIC EDWARD WEGNER CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Eric Wegner Of Cambridge Investment Research, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors And Formerly With Capstone Advisory Group Has 7 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Eric Wegner of Cambridge Investment Research?
Eric Wegner (CRD #2044977) who is currently registered with Cambridge Investment Research, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors and located in Delafield, Wisconsin is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Cambridge Investment Research and Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Eric Wegner was associated with Capstone Advisory Group and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Eric Wegner Customer Complaints
Eric Wegner has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about. Five of Eric Wegner’s 7 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. One of Eric Wegner’s customers’ complaints was denied and, to date, the customer has not taken any further action. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Parkland Securities for investment losses caused by Eric Wegner’s alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Eric Wegner
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Arbitration statement of claim alleged misrepresentation, omission of material facts, and negligence in connection with the TIC Investments purchased by Eric Wegner.
- Arbitration statement of claim alleged Eric Wegner’s misrepresentation; omission of material facts; breach of fiduciary duty; negligence in connection with the real estate investment purchased.
- Arbitration statement of claim alleged Eric Wegner’s misrepresentation; omission of material facts; breach of fiduciary duty; negligence in connection with TIC investments purchased.
- Arbitration statement of claim alleged misrepresentation, omission of material facts and negligence in connection with the TIC Investment purchased allegedly by Eric Wegner.
- Client alleged that Eric Wegner did not disclose fees and expenses associated with two variable annuities.
- Eric Wegner’s alleged sale of products by firm which claimants alleged were inappropriate or unsuitable.
Eric Wegner Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Eric Wegner did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Eric Wegner at Cambridge Investment Research, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors and Capstone Advisory Group on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Eric Wegner has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Cambridge Investment Research, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors and Capstone Advisory Group also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Cambridge Investment Research Due To Eric Wegner
If you have questions about Cambridge Investment Research, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Capstone Advisory Group, and/or Eric Wegner and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.