DID DONNA ANDREA PANTON CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Donna Panton Of CUSO Financial Services And Formerly With Key Investment Services Has 5 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
Who is Donna Panton of CUSO Financial Services?
Donna Panton (CRD #2459647) who is currently registered with CUSO Financial Services and located in Charlotte, North Carolina is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to CUSO Financial Services, Donna Panton was associated with Key Investment Services and other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Donna Panton Customer Complaints
Donna Panton has been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about. Three of Donna Panton’s 5 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. Two of Donna Panton’s customers’ complaints were denied, and, to date, the customers have not taken any further action.
Allegations Against Donna Panton
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and/or pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Client alleged Donna Panton’s recommendations to purchase $60,000 shares of PGBAX was unsuitable. Client also alleged that the money to fund the purchase came from an annuity, resulting in a taxable event.
- Client submitted a written complaint directly to issuing insurance carrier regarding a variable annuity purchased through a CFS representative, allegedly Donna Panton. The written complaint was received by CFS. In the complaint, the client alleged that he did not authorize the entire purchase of a VA involving annuity switch-replacement transactions. Specifically, the client stated that he did not want to exchange two contracts with an aggregate value of approximately $449,965 into a new VA and is therefore requesting to rescind two annuity exchanges and restore his previously held annuity contracts without penalty. In accordance with client’s wishes, VA transaction was cancelled with funds returned to original investments. CFS sent review summary and confirmation letter to the client to close this issue.
- Customer alleged Donna Panton recommended unsuitable investment.
- Customer alleged Donna Panton did not properly disclose fees during solicitation of variable annuity.
- Donna Panton’s alleged failure to disclose tax consequences for withdrawing funds from qualified account.
Donna Panton Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Donna Panton did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Donna Panton at CUSO Financial Services and Key Investment Services on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Donna Panton has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at CUSO Financial Services and Key Investment Services also raises questions about the brokerage firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At CUSO Financial Services Due To Donna Panton
If you have questions about CUSO Financial Services, Key Investment Services, and/or Donna Panton and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.