DID DAVID SCOTT MIROLLI CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
David Mirolli Formerly With Kalos Capital Inc. Has 5 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct
David Mirolli Customer Complaints
David Mirollihas been the subject of 5 customer complaints that we know about seeking to recover investment losses. Four of the customer complaints were settled by David Mirolli’s former employers in favor of the investors. Katalyst Wealth Management recently denied the other customer complaint so far, the investor has not taken any further action that has been reported.
Allegations Against David Mirolli
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Mismanagement of discretionary account.
- Failure to conduct reasonable due diligence and recommendation of an unsuitable and high-risk Conservation Easement Investment.
- Failure to conduct reasonable due diligence and recommendation of an investment strategy involving speculative and unsuitable securities offered by GPB Capital Holdings.
- Unsuitable investment strategy involving alternative investments.
- Recommendation of an investment that was not in keeping with the client’s objectives.
David Mirolli Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, David Mirolli did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of David Mirolli at Kalos Capital Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether David Mirolli has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Kalos Capital Inc. also raises questions about the brokerage firm’s supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Kalos Capital Inc. Due To David Mirolli
If you have questions about Kalos Capital Inc. and/or David Mirolli and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.