DID DANIEL PHILIP RAUPP CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Daniel Philip Raupp with Concorde Investment Services, LLC Has 6 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past 2 Years
Who is Daniel P. Raupp with Concorde Investment Services, LLC?
Daniel Raupp (CRD #4079107) who is currently registered with Concorde Investment Services, LLC and located in Port Jefferson, New York is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Concorde Investment Services, LLC, Daniel Raupp was associated with and three other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Concorde Investment Services, LLC Broker Misconduct
In his career, Daniel Raupp has been the subject of 7 customer complaints that we know about, 3 of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. One of Daniel Raupp’s 7 customer complaints was settled in favor of investors. One was denied by his employer and the customer has yet to take any action. There are currently 4 pending customer complaints filed against Daniel Raupp’s current employer Concorde Investment Services, LLC for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Daniel Raupp
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Claimants allege unsuitability, negligence, and breach of fiduciary duty in relation to investments made with the firm as well as illiquid non-traded REIT purchased prior to and transferred to the firm.
- The claimant alleges that various investments, recommended by the representative were unsuitable.
- The claimant alleges that various real estate limited partnership investments, recommended by the representative were unsuitable.
- The claimant alleges breach of fiduciary duty, misrepresentation, and suitability relating to investments made in July 2017 through February 2018.
- The client is alleging misrepresentation, fraud, and suitability in relation to Limited partnership investments made in June and October 2017.
Daniel Raupp Red Flags & Your Rights as An Investor
Of course, Daniel Raupp did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Daniel Raupp at Concorde Investment Services, LLC on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Daniel Raupp has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses.
The large number of customer complaints at Concorde Investment Services, LLC also raises questions about supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim to Recover Your Investment Losses At Concorde Investment Services, LLC
If you have questions about Concorde Investment Services, LLC and/or Daniel Raupp and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.