DID DANIEL EDWARD BRUNETTE CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Daniel Edward Brunette with First Allied Securities, Inc. Has 16 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct, 3 Complaints In the Past Year
Who is Daniel E. Brunette with First Allied Securities, Inc.?
Daniel Brunette (CRD #813924) who is currently registered with First Allied Securities, Inc. and located in Indianapolis, Indiana is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to First Allied Securities, Inc., Daniel Brunette was associated with 7 other investment advisory and brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Daniel Brunette has had his own share of regulatory problems. While he was employed with Northwestern Mutual investment Services, LLC, it was alleged that he misrepresented variable life insurance policies in the NASD censured, suspended and fined him for that alleged misconduct. Thereafter, he failed to notify the states of Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Illinois of the any as the action and he was subject to a variety of sanctions, including, revocation of his licenses, withdrawals of his registration, probation, heightened supervision, censures, cease-and-desist orders, and/or fines.
First Allied Securities, Inc. And Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC Broker Misconduct
In his career, Daniel Brunette has been the subject of 16 customer complaints that we know about, 3 of those complaints were filed in the last year to recover investment losses. Nine of Daniel Brunette’s 16 customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. There is currently one pending customer complaint filed against Daniel Brunette’s current employer First Allied Securities, Inc. for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Daniel Brunette
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported customer complaints, arbitration claims and settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Multiple customers in separate arbitrations and written complaints alleged misrepresentation of variable life insurance policy.
- Complainant alleged that Daniel Brunette is misleading sales materials in misrepresenting a variable life insurance policy.
- Client alleged that financial advisor misrepresented a variable life insurance policy as a private pension plan and further that his signature and initials on certain applications were forgeries.
- Customer alleged that a variable life insurance policy offered and sold was not a suitable investment recommendation.
- Customers alleged that variable life insurance policy sold to them were misrepresented to be private pension plans and that Daniel Burnett guaranteed a certain rate of tax-free return, and further that the actual return would be greater than the guaranteed rate or return. Moreover, customers alleged that the registered representative stated they would only have to pay the premiums until the age of 55 and thereafter, the policy would provide certain annual payments, tax-free for a source of retirement income.
Daniel Brunette Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Daniel Brunette did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Daniel Brunette at First Allied Securities, Inc. on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Daniel Brunette has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC also raises questions about its supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At First Allied Securities, Inc. and Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC
If you have questions about First Allied Securities, Inc., Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC, and/or Daniel Brunette and the management or performance of your accounts, please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.