DID DANA M. HAWKINS CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Dana M. Hawkins With Centaurus Financial And Formerly J. P. Turner Has 12 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past 2 Years
Who is Dana Hawkins of Centaurus Financial?
Dana Hawkins (CRD# 5731136) who is currently registered with Centaurus Financial and located in Anaheim, California is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice abuse investigations. Prior to Centaurus Financial Dana Hawkins was associated with J. P. Turner another investment advisory and brokerage firm with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Centaurus Financial & J. P. Turner Broker Misconduct
During Dana Hawkins career, there have been 12 customer complaints that we know about filed against that stockbroker, all 12 of those complaints were filed in the last 2 years to recover investment losses. Four of Dana Hawkins customer complaints were settled in favor of investors. There are currently 7 pending customer complaints filed against Dana Hawkins current and former employers Centaurus Financial and J. P. Turner for investment losses caused by his alleged misconduct.
Allegations Against Dana Hawkins
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints for investment losses are as follows:
- Customer alleges that the financial advisor recommended unsuitable investments, and breaches of fiduciary duty, beginning in 2010 through 2019.
- The customers allege that the registered representative invested in unsuitable, complex, high risk, speculative and illiquidity investments, and breaches of fiduciary duty.
- Customer primarily alleges that the financial advisor recommended unsuitable investments and several other allegations associated there with from late 2013 to early 2019.
- Customer primarily alleges that the investments recommended by the financial advisor and 2013 have not performed as expected and as a result, the customer allegedly suffered a loss.
- During the period 2012 through April 2000, 20, customer alleges that the registered representative misrepresented unsuitable investments and breached his fiduciary duty.
- During the period 2011 through January 2018, the customer alleges that the registered representative misrepresented unsuitable investments and breached his fiduciary duty.
- During the period 2010 through June 2018, the customer alleges that the registered representative misrepresented unsuitable investments.
- During the period 2014 through 2019, the customers allege that the registered representative facilitated, misrepresented unsuitable investments, and breached of fiduciary duty
Dana Hawkins Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Dana Hawkins did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Dana Hawkins at Centaurus Financial and J. P. Turner on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Dana Hawkins has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints at Centaurus Financial and J. P. Turner also raises questions about the firms’ supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Centaurus Financial and/or J. P. Turner
If you have questions about Centaurus Financial and J. P. Turner and/or Dana Hawkins and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889 or locally at 561-338-0037.