DID CINDY CHIELLINI CAUSE YOU INVESTMENT LOSSES?
Cindy Chiellini Of Centaurus Financial And Formerly J.P. Turner Has 38 Customer Complaints For Alleged Broker Misconduct In the Past 3 Years
Who is Cindy Chiellini Of Centaurus Financial And Formerly J.P. Turner?
Cindy L. Chiellini (CRD# 1015592) who is currently registered with Centaurus Financial and located in Lexington, South Carolina is a subject of one of our many securities industry sales practice investigations. Prior to Centaurus Financial she was registered with J.P. Turner & Company and six other brokerage firms with a history of customer complaints and securities industry regulatory problems.
Centaurus Financial And J.P. Turner Broker Misconduct
Amazingly in the last three years, Ms. Chiellini has been the subject of thirty-eight (38) customer complaints that we know about. Seventeen (17) of those customer complaints were settled in favor of investors for a high as $180,000. There are currently nineteen (19) pending customer complaints filed against Ms. Chiellini’s former employers, Centaurus Financial and J. P. Turner for her alleged misconduct. The remaining two complaints were denied by her employers and it appears no further action was taken by the customers.
Allegations Against Cindy Chiellini
A sample of the allegations made in the FINRA reported arbitration claim settlements and pending complaints are as follows:
- The customers allege that the Registered Representative did not adequately diversify their accounts which allegedly resulted in a loss of account value.
- The customer alleges that the Registered Representative misrepresented unsuitable investments and breached her fiduciary duty.
- During the period 2013 through July 2019, the customers allege that the Registered Representative facilitated and misrepresented unsuitable investments.
- During the period from approximately 2012 through 2019, the customer alleges that the financial advisor was negligent, recommended unsuitable investments and breached her fiduciary duty.
- Beginning in early 2015 through May 2019, the customer’s allege that the Registered Representative facilitated/misrepresented unsuitable investments, and breached her fiduciary duty.
- During the period 2013 to early 2019, the customers allege that the Registered Representative facilitated unsuitable investments.
- Clients allege that the investments in their account(s) had less liquidity than they originally instructed the Registered Representative they desired, resulting in a loss of principal upon sale.
- Claimants state they were sold unsuitable investments, namely structured notes and CD, from 2010 through 2016.
- During the period of approximately 2008/2009 through 2017, the Customers allege that the financial advisor over concentrated their portfolio in unsuitable investments and breached her fiduciary duty.
- During the period of late spring/summer of 2014 through summer of 2018, the customer alleges that the financial advisor or was negligent, engage in potentially fraudulent activity with respect to the investments and breached her fiduciary duty.
Cindy Chiellini Red Flags & Your Rights As An Investor
Of course, Ms. Chiellini did not admit to any of the allegations. But regardless of whether an arbitration award was entered, a settlement occurred, or the customer complaint is still pending, the allegations made by thirty-eight (38) customers are red flags which should put all current and former customers of Ms. Chiellini at Centaurus Financial and J. P. Turner on alert to review carefully the activity and performance of their accounts and question whether Ms. Chiellini has engaged in any stockbroker misconduct that may have caused them investment losses. The large number of customer complaints also raises questions about Centaurus Financial and J. P. Turner’s supervisory practices. If these red flags raise questions, call us and we will inform you of your rights as an investor.
File A Claim To Recover Your Investment Losses At Centaurus Financial And J.P. Turner
If you have questions about Centaurus Financial and J. P. Turner & Company and/or Ms. Chiellini and the management or performance of your accounts please contact Attorney Pearce for a free initial consultation via email or Toll Free at 1-800-732-2889.